Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 weeks...barely!

I lost a half a pound this week. I have officially made 9 weeks in a row of losses. I have to admit though that this is coming a bit close to the no gain/no loss or worse...a gain week for my liking! I also know that I did not work for anything more either which is what is more disappointing than anything else. If I had lost a half pound but knew I had done my best, I THINK that would leave me with a better feeling...but that is all speculation of course because that is not the case!

I have not been to the gym since last Thursday. I wish I could simply say I was too busy. Which I was, but in the last 3 months, being busy has not been an excuse to not be at the gym. I worked it into my schedule. I made it a priority. I have not done that this last part of this past week. It was easier to let it slide than figure out how to make it happen when the gym was not nearby or easily accessible.

I did have a hard time tracking calories..particularly on Saturday and Sunday when others were cooking for me and when I was standing in line for 9 hours...but I really don't think I went over calories. If anything I was far far FAR under calories...which can be just as bad as over eating. It was not intentional to under eat, but I was not intentional in my planning for my eating for this weekend.

So that is my weigh in and the things that contributed to it.

In other things...for those of you who like graphs and charts and spreadsheets and things of that nature....here is a graph of my weight loss progress since the beginning of the year. I didn't know my tracker would create this graph for me until then which is why I don't have more data all the way back to September. (Gosh I hope this works....enjoy!)

My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart


I love that it is looking kind of ski slopish...ok bunny hill...but still!!! :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me the downward slope of a bunny hill any day.

Congrats on your 1/2 lb loss. Just think...you've lost two sticks of butter this week!

Anonymous said...

You're still moving in the right direction, Kim, and that is something! Cool chart!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I like charts. And numbers. And bunny hills.

It's beautiful, just like you Kim. (Only a math major could say that and mean it as a compliment.)

Love you!

Hanlie said...

Nine weeks of losses! That's awesome!

Kim said...

Thanks Ladies! 2 sticks of butter! Now that is some perspective isn't it!

Tail Wagger! That is true! You and Aaron are my nerdy friends who like things like that!

Anonymous said...

Way to go in losing still. A lose is a lose and you should be as proud as ever. I am :-) Your getting there one pound at a time and it';s the healthy way to achieve your ultimate goal. I like your new pictures as well. Make we feel all warm inside :-) Plus the graph really tells the whole story and how well you are doing.

Anonymous said...

I might have to steal your idea and add the graph to my blog. Hope you don't mind :-) I am a bit nerdy myself. You are also one creative person.

Kim said...

mmm Rob...THanks for the encouragement. AM proud of the loss....jsut no the behavior to get it. Last week was a mercy week. THis week, I got exactly what I deserved.

Was wondering if you would notice teh springy picture! ANd feel free to steal the graph...it's no tmy idea anyway :-)

Angie said...

Bunny slopes require bunny gear! Yeah baby! You're doing great, rolling with the changes and soon you'll be settled into a routine. I'm a chart and number geek so this post was great. I heart Kim!

Kim said...

HAHA Angie,...no bunny gear yet...but maybe next winter! You are a sweetheart...I have missed your comments but know it is cuz you are a working super mom!

Anonymous said...

Come on Kim lets see those bunny ears on ya :-) Love the picture still and yes I do notice the little things like that.